Ketogenic coffee seems to be taking the whole world by storm. Not only does it help you lose weight, but it is also good for your health. It’s best for your keto diet and intermittent fasting to give you energy and keep you full while fasting.
In this article, we’ll cover how it is to prepare your keto coffee and delve into how many times you should drink it in a day.
What keto coffee is and what its benefits are
Keto coffee is simply a combination of coffee and fats. For the most part, butter and coconut oil are used as fats for keto coffee.
Grass-fed butter has unsaturated fat content with much better nutritional values, such as vitamin K2 and omega-3 fatty acids. On the other hand, coconut oil has about 65 to 80 percent MCT oil, which is essential for those who want to lose body fat.
Keto coffee follows the ketogenic diet—a strict low-carb, high-fat diet. The ultimate goal is to induce a state of ketosis—a metabolic process where the body burns stored fat for energy instead of glucose. This state helps reduce the consumption of carbohydrates.
Furthermore, keto coffee has the following benefits:
- High energy: Your body can use the fat content coming from the butter or coconut oil to burn and have high energy. This is a great alternative for carbohydrates that will keep you energized yet satiated.
- Fat loss: As the fat keeps you full, you can keep tabs of your fasting. Also, not eating too many carbs can help you lose weight significantly.
How to prepare keto coffee
If you want to make two cups of keto coffee, make sure to prepare the following:
- Two tablespoons of grass-fed unsalted butter or two tablespoons MCT or Coconut oil
- One tablespoon heavy whipping cream (optional)
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
To make your keto coffee, follow the steps below:
- Start by brewing two cups of coffee.
- Take two tablespoons of butter and put them in the blender.
- Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Add another teaspoon of whipping cream.
- Blend all for about a minute, and there you have it!
How many times to drink keto coffee
One of the frequently asked questions is the number of times you are allowed to drink keto coffee in a day. To answer this question, it all boils down to the amount of fat, carb, and protein you can take. For the most part, you are recommended to have one to two keto coffee cups a day. Now, if you have a high caffeine tolerance, then you may go beyond two.
For your intermittent fasting, it’s best to get two cups of keto coffee for your breakfast and eat after nine in the evening. Doing this will boost your metabolism with fats and caffeine and help you survive the fasting hours.
Overall, ketogenic coffee is good for your health, as it has a lot of benefits. Also, it is very easy to prepare—just follow the steps outlined above. As for the number of times, take two cups of keto once or twice a day, and that’ll make a difference in your keto diet or intermittent fasting.
Looking for coffee products that will help trim down your waistline? We offer a wide selection of coffee for weight loss, physical fitness, and good health. Browse through our US-based store today!