A good cup of coffee is one of the best ways to start the day—and millions of people worldwide agree! But did you know that the coffee world is wide and varied beyond just your regular cup of roasted black coffee?
One type of coffee that’s gaining a lot of popularity recently is green coffee. Read on to find out more about it and how it’s different from the standard black coffee that you already know and love.
What Is Green Coffee?
Green coffee is made from the same coffee beans you can buy at your regular specialty store. The only difference is that green coffee isn’t roasted at all! The coffee beans remain entirely raw, and it tastes more like a cup of herbal tea than roasted coffee.
Green coffee extract has become very popular in the health and wellness industry because it contains high levels of chlorogenic acids, which are antioxidants that can help reduce the risk for chronic conditions like diabetes and heart disease. Some studies have also shown that taking green coffee extract leads to improvements in blood sugar regulation, blood pressure, and even waist circumference!
Even better, one cup of green coffee contains similar amounts of caffeine to regular roasted coffee, so it’s sure to keep you awake throughout the day!
Black Vs. Green Coffee: The Differences
If you are a regular coffee drinker, the idea of unroasted green coffee may sound very strange to you. But the truth is, they’re essentially the same product—they come from one source, after all. The main difference is that green coffee is much more fresh, and the lack of roasting means that the natural, beneficial chemicals are retained in the beans.
Green coffee extract doesn’t have the taste, texture, or even color of regular roasted coffee. Instead of a dark, acidic, often bitter tang, green coffee is more similar to tea. It gives off a unique aroma and has a very different flavor.
The Health Benefits of Green Coffee
The brewing process for green coffee is vastly different, so it brings many health benefits as compared to regular roasted coffee beans.
- Weight loss – Green coffee is arguably the best diet coffee—it greatly helps with weight loss. The chlorogenic acid helps the body burn stored body fat, reduces carbohydrate absorption, and improves cholesterol levels.
- Rich in antioxidants – The antioxidants and anti-inflammatories in green coffee can significantly reduce the harmful effects of free radicals in the body.
- Regulate blood sugar levels – Green coffee stabilizes the blood sugar level in your body. This reduces your cravings and can help control and prevent diabetes.
- Natural detox – Green coffee helps with the natural detoxification process that occurs in the liver. This frees the body from toxins, bad cholesterol, trans fats, etc.
- Fatty acids – Green coffee is also rich in fatty acids that give you healthy, glowing, acne-free skin and shiny, beautiful hair.
Green coffee extract is made from unroasted coffee beans. It has a lighter, more aromatic taste than regular coffee, and it has many health benefits, including weight loss, blood sugar regulation, and a natural detox effect. If you haven’t tried this miraculous drink, you should start today!
Lean Joe Bean sells effective slimming coffee products. Our team of health and wellness experts has made it simple to take care of your body and mind. We offer great-tasting instant coffee that assists weight loss and improves your body composition. Check out our store today!