Even without the proprietary formula that makes Lean Joe Bean weight loss coffee an amazing secret weapon in your weight loss plan, the more general health benefits of making coffee a part of your daily routine are many! There have been a variety of reputable studies showing that coffee provides some of the following health perks:
● Coffee provides a wealth of antioxidants that the body absorbs easily.
● Those who drink four or more cups of coffee a day are 10 percent less likely to suffer from depression than those who never drink it. In fact, coffee is considered a mild antidepressant, because it aids in the production of serotonin and dopamine.
● The caffeine found in coffee can be a preventative measure against the development of Parkinson’s disease, or help those who already have the disease control the symptoms.
● People who drink at least one cup of coffee a day are 20 percent less likely to develop cirrhosis of the liver.
● Those who are drinking three or more cups of coffee a day are less likely to develop skin cancer.
● Coffee can give a boost to your workout. The caffeine increases the number of fatty acids that are found in the bloodstream - meaning your muscles can absorb and burn those fats to fuel itself and rely on the reserve of carbohydrates in the body during exercise.
● Four or more cups of coffee a day also reduces the chances that you will develop Type 2 diabetes by 50 percent - with another 7% reduction for each cup beyond that.
The next time you’re sipping your delicious morning cup of Lean Joe Bean, remember all of the other perks you’ll be gaining from by having coffee in your life, including the coffee and weight loss combination that Lean Joe Bean offers as well as all the other health benefits of coffee.